You may have some clever life hacks that you use to help get around your PsA (psoriatic arthritis) symptoms, but there are a few others to help you make little wins every day.
• Hang wrinkled clothes in the bathroom and let the steam do your ironing
• Buy pre-chopped, frozen veggies to give your hands a break
• Have a warm shower to warm up your joints before exercise
• Use a backpack instead of a shoulder bag to spread the load
• Make a slit in a tennis ball and slide your toothbrush into it for a handle that’s easier to grip
• When your hands let you down, try opening the fridge with a scarf or ribbon
• Build muscle to take the pressure off your joints
• Consider adding a cover or pad to the steering wheel of your car to make long car trips more comfortable
You’re not alone – there are other patients with psoriatic arthritis, just like you out there.
It can be easy to lose track of how you’re doing if you don’t take note.
Discover what your options might be.